Why replace your existing hardwood floors when you don’t have to? Our company has the expertise to restore your damaged and dull floors to New condition.
On the average a typical hardwood floor is thick enough to be sanded and refinished several times provided you have a knowledgeable contractor such as Rivera Floors who will inspect and restore your investment.
Rivera floors is ready to help with your all your floor refinishing project.
Repair older floors:
- Pet stains
- Water damage
- Gouged or scratched floors do not have to be replaced
- We can cut and replace areas and restore to like new condition
Sand and Refinish:
- We will sand and refinish all domestic hardwoods and softwoods
- Imported exotic hardwoods, antique floors, porches and decks
- We will apply stain and all water-base, oil base, moisture cure, and penetrating finishes available
Our experienced professionals are here to offer recommendations and provide either refinishing or new flooring, on time, on budget, and 100% satisfaction.
To request a no obligation quote for your flooring needs, please use our online form to the right, our phone number, or email us at your convenience.