Note: Formally Ramon Rivera Floors
Rivera Family Floors had its beginning in 1959 as “The New Britain Maintenance Co” with Isaac Rivera, when he learned to sand and refinish wood floors from an older craftsman that was ready to retire and sold him his equipment. Isaac Rivera continued to sand and refinish wood floors until 1971 when he decided to retire and transferred the business to his son Ramon Rivera. Ramon has retired and the business has now been passed down to its third generation, with its new name, Rivera Floors LLC.
Rivera Floors will continue to Install new floors, repair older floors, sand and refinish all interior floors, exterior porches and decks in the same professional manner that began in 1959.
We will gladly come to your home or business and show you the many available types, sizes and colors of flooring that will best compliment your decor.
- Gives your Home or your business an elegant and Rich look
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Best choice for allergy sufferers
- Increase your investment
Repair older floors:
- Pet stains
- Water damage
- Gouged or scratched floors do not have to be replaced
- We can cut and replace areas and restore to like new condition
Sand and Refinish:
- We will sand and refinish all domestic hardwoods and softwoods
- Imported exotic hardwoods, antique floors, porches and decks
- We will apply stain and all water-base, oil base, moisture cure, and penetrating finishes available
We offer free estimates, Senior and Military discounts.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment to inspect your hardwood floors.